- When a student comes by my room early in the morning to talk because they feel comfortable.
- A colleague compliments me on a lesson they observed.
- Being asked by students to write them letters of recommendation because they feel "I get them".
- Watching students pursue their passion during 20 Time.
- Having a student come out to me because they felt like I was the only one who could support them.
- Watching a student "get it" after hours of hard work before and after school.
- Every time a student says thank you.
- A kind tweet from someone that saw me present.
- Each and every high five I receive from students.
- The emails and notes of appreciation I've saved from students and parents over the years.
- My son's face whenever I teach him something new.
- Fighting for my students and what is best for them and I actually institute change.
- My PLN. You make me feel like a winner every day. I can never thank you enough for that.
I hope everyone has a great night. I'm hanging with my son tonight exploring the sky with our new telescope.
Post a Comment
Please post your thoughts here. Thanks!